Barefoot Mama

"I started running barefoot in March 2008. I started one step at a time, one day at a time. I decided to start keeping a journal of sorts. Sharing my history, my journey and my adventures."

I have taken some new paths in relation to my running over the last year. This blog will still include my running adventures but I have to move on with more stories of my family and the journey we have taken together over the last year. This blog was started as a way to help me record my barefoot journey but now needs to become more than that. Please be patient as I explore ways to stay connected with family and friends.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Relay For Life of MidCoast Maine | Relay For Life

2012 Relay For Life of MidCoast Maine | Relay For Life

1 comment:

  1. I've joined the American Cancer Society of Midcoast Maine, Relay for Life. Our event is June 22, 2012. My team, One Family Fighting Back, hopes walk more miles this year! :) Last year we walked 11 hours, 75.5 miles, wich is 300 laps...we did good! We hope this year is dry and warm. Last year we had to run for cover 3 times because of severe thunder storms. Yay Relay!

    ReplyDelete