Barefoot Mama

"I started running barefoot in March 2008. I started one step at a time, one day at a time. I decided to start keeping a journal of sorts. Sharing my history, my journey and my adventures."

I have taken some new paths in relation to my running over the last year. This blog will still include my running adventures but I have to move on with more stories of my family and the journey we have taken together over the last year. This blog was started as a way to help me record my barefoot journey but now needs to become more than that. Please be patient as I explore ways to stay connected with family and friends.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Running: Segment Two - Video - WCVB Boston

David Brown finished the Boston marathon and then went to work to report on it. Here is the link to some of what he talked about on WCVB Boston's Chronicle. 

 Running: Segment Two - Video - WCVB Boston

Please go to the link and watch all the segments. Segment number Four is very inspiring. THe references I made in Segment Two were about the  Boston Marathon 2011. I was just a spectator this year. We had a blast cheering everyone on. It really is amazing to be on the other side of the rope. Congratulations to everyone who made this years journey with the Boston Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment