Barefoot Mama

"I started running barefoot in March 2008. I started one step at a time, one day at a time. I decided to start keeping a journal of sorts. Sharing my history, my journey and my adventures."

I have taken some new paths in relation to my running over the last year. This blog will still include my running adventures but I have to move on with more stories of my family and the journey we have taken together over the last year. This blog was started as a way to help me record my barefoot journey but now needs to become more than that. Please be patient as I explore ways to stay connected with family and friends.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My new tattoo


Been wanting to get another tattoo for awhile. I wanted it to mean something. On vacation in FL. with family for Christmas my husband took a few pictures of me running barefoot on the beach. We used a picture and asked an artist to come up with a drawing that would make a nice tattoo. After many days and many drawings later...I was quite picky about how I wanted it to look...this is what I did. On the left calf. I love it. Now I forget that I have it because I haven't been in shorts since our trip to the sunny south. Can't wait to show it off this summer. :)

1 comment: